16 dry cycles give you plenty of options for proper fabric care
•24" width fits easily in apartments and other small homes
•Can dry up to 15 lbs. with select cycles
•Matching ARWL129NA washing machine also available to create a complete laundry station
•Designed and manufactured in Europe by Ariston
•For non-vented use
The TCL73XNA is a fully featured front-loading condensing dryer, built by Ariston in Europe and distributed by Felix Storch, Inc. At just 24" wide, the TCL73XNA is ideally sized for homes with space limitations. This unit can dry up to 15 lbs. of fabric using select cycles inside the durable stainless steel drum. 11 standard programs give you plenty of options for cottons, permanent press, delicates, wool, air fluff, easy iron, and cool tumble, as well as 5 choices for timed drying settings from 30 to 160 minutes long. Features include a delay start option, a pause button, and indicator lights to ensure easy use and maintenance. The TCL73XNA can be used for recessed installation with 3/4" side clearance, 1/2" top clearance, and 3/4" rear clearance. The reversible door swing makes it easy to place the dryer wherever space allows. This ventless unit is designed to match the ARWL129NA washing machine to create a stackable 24" wide full service laundry station. For a 32" high ADA compliant version, see the TCL73XNAADA.
- Slim undercounter dimensions Just under 24" wide for an easy fit
- Front-loading design Ideal for easier loading
- 16 dry programs Extra, light, and iron dry settings for cottons and permanent press; 5 cycles for timed drying; additional settings for delicates, wool, air fluff, easy iron, and cool tumble
- Stainless steel drum Durable interior holds up load after load
- Start/pause function Lets you pause the dry cycle to add or remove fabric
- Reversible door User reversible door swing for added placement flexibility
- Indicator lights Indicator lights make it easy to know when to clean the filter or condenser
- Delay start option Allows you to pre-set your laundry for the ideal finish time
- Reverse tumble mechanism Wrinkle reducing action for better results
- Matching washer available ARWL129NA is available for stackable or side-by-side use
- Cord included 4-prong cord built into the unit
|Height of Cabinet
||33.25" (84 cm)
||23.38" (59 cm)
||24.25" (62 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||220 V AC/60 Hz
||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Maximum Dry Weight
||15.0 lbs. (7 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.