Turn your favorite Napoleon gas grill into a charcoal grill and smoker for smoky charcoal flavor. The Cast Iron Charcoal and Smoker Tray is easy to use. Remove the cooking grids and sear plates over at least two burners. Place the Cast Iron Charcoal and Smoker Tray directly onto the gas burners. Add a single layer of charcoal to the cast iron tray then turn on the gas burners and replace the cooking grids. Allow the charcoal to ignite and ash over before turning off the gas burners. Once the charcoal is ready, it's time to cook. Use wood chunks directly in the charcoal for smoky barbecue flavor, or use the integrated and covered wood chip holder for soaked or unsoaked wood chips. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- To use, remove BBQ Grills cooking grids and sear plates, place the charcoal tray directly onto gas burners
- No need to worry about damaging your gas BBQ as Napoleon grills are made to withstand the extreme heat produced by charcoal
- Hardwood lump charcoal recommended for use
- Cast Iron Charcoal & Smoker tray allows you to cook with charcoal on a gas barbecue
- This accessory is designed to fit most Napoleon BBQ Grills by sitting on the sear plate ledge
- Add wood chips to the smoker tray or add wood chunks directly on the charcoal for smoked food on your gas barbecue
- Made from heavy and durable cast iron, stands up to the high temperatures produced by charcoal
- Easily and quickly light charcoal using the gas burners on the BBQ. Works with propane and natural gas
- Cook using multiple techniques: smoke, roast, and sear using charcoal on a gas barbecue
- Use burners to ignite charcoal and allow the charcoal to ash over before cooking
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.